Next: Solutions to Exercises
Up: Commands II
Previous: swap/swapon: Virtual memory
- You are looking for file myfile in
your directory tree.
Which command could you use to locate it
- You wish to remove all occurences of the core files
in your directory tree.
How would you do it
- You have a program running, called myprog.
It is caught in an infinite loop.
Assuming it cannot be killed using CTL-C or stopped using CTL-Z,
how can you eliminate it
- You would like to know how a system was behaving the last few hours.
How would you do that
- You would like to know how a system is currently behaving.
Which command(s) might you use